Hey there! If you already own Pam Barnhill's Put Your Homeschool Year on Autopilot, you're entitled to a special discounted price for Your Large Family Homeschool Planning! We just need to verify your access before we send you the secret link. Drop in your name and email address here and we'll send you the details.
Put Your Large Family Homeschool Year on Autopilot!
Do you dream of planning your homeschool year during the summer so that you can be organized and prepared as you begin school in the fall?
Pre-planning your homeschool year is one of the best gifts you can give yourself and your children. But if you are planning for a large family, it can be overwhelming. And you might feel tempted to throw in the towel if you're trying to make small-family solutions work for your not-so-small family!
It's time we tackled Large Family Homeschool Planning TOGETHER!
You are not alone. There are lots of moms just like you who are trying creative solutions and approaches to plan a homeschool year for a larger-than-average bunch of kiddos. Wouldn't it be great if we could all share ideas and encourage each other?
Once again this summer, I'll be leading a private group through Pam Barnhill's Put Your Homeschool Year on Autopilot Course just for mamas of large families! Join us, won't you?
Large Family Edition!
- Complete Access to then entire Put Your Homeschool Year on Autopilot experience ($75 value) - a 10-module course and resource guide to plan your homeschool year created by Pam Barnhill, the queen of homeschool planning! (more details here)
- One Year Access to the Finisher's Club ($49 value) - weekly co-working and coaching sessions May through August with Pam and her team (including me!) and then monthly sessions September through April to help you focus and accomplish your homeschool planning and maintenance goals (more details here)
- A private online community only for Your Large Family Homeschool Planning members
- Five Mid-Summer Weekly Live Video Workshops only for the Large Family Homeschool Planning group (replays available in the group afterwards)
- June 30, 2022 - Vision & Goals
- July 7, 2022 - Subjects & Resources
- July 14, 2022 - Schedules
- July 21, 2022 - Procedures & Lesson Plans
- July 28, 2022 - Implementation & Maintenance
your large family homeschool planning
Join us for the 2022 planning season - Large Family style!
Your Large Family Homeschool Planning
Already purchased Put Your Homeschool Year on Autopilot?
Join us for the Large Family perspective!
Have some more questions?
How long will I have access to this material?
- Pam Barnhill's Put Your Homeschool on Autopilot* - lifetime access
- Pam Barnhill's Finisher's Club* - one year of access from date of purchase
- Your Large Family Homeschool Planning Group and Workshop Replays - lifetime access (the group will remain indefinitely, but we will create a new group for the 2023 planning season and you'll need to purchase access next year if you want to participate with us again)
* These products are created, sold, and maintained by Pam Barnhill. If you have questions about them or your access to them, please direction your questions to firstname.lastname@example.org.
What qualifies as a "large family"?
That is completely up to you. I won't be checking IDs at the door. ;-) If you'd like to be a part of our group, we would be delighted to have you. If you have two or more children who are far enough apart in age that they can't all work through the same material at the same time, you'll find useful ideas and encouragement in our group!
Does Pam know you're doing this? Is she OK with it?
Yes! Pam is delighted to have our Large Family Homeschool Planning group experience the course together. She said, "You can tell 'em 'Pam's crazy. She doesn't know what she's talking about. This is what it's like to plan for a large family.'" Haha!
Of course, I don't think Pam's crazy. I think her material is well organized, super-insightful, and helpful in moving towards an orderly system that can virtually run itself, even on the days when homeschooling doesn't feel like a bed of roses.
But it is true that you have to put a unique spin on your planning when you've got a passel of kiddos in the mix!
Still have more questions?
Feel free to email me any time at email@example.com and I'll be happy to help!